Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday: ME


1. I really hate Reality TV. Specifically, anything filmed in or around the Jersey Shore. I'm looking at you, Survivor: Staten Island

2. I have a sticker phobia. Nothing weird, I just don't fuck with stickers. Period.



3. I'm a sucker for a girl in a skirt. Actually, I'm sucker for a girl in a anything.




4. I hate Christmas, but love Halloween. Much scarier things have happened when my family is assembled than anything dreamed up to costume a 3rd grader with temporary sugar deficiency.

5. I have competing fears of dying alone and loving prematurely.

6. Monday through Thursday-ish, I would almost always rather sit quietly in my room with a book than talk to anyone who hasn't seen (or will see) me naked. I say that to say this; if we speak during my "me time", the countdown to my unmentionables has begun.

7. I like me. If I had another go at this, I'd probably make the same choices. Except for Jen, sophomore year. She was terrible.




8. I could imagine myself as an awesome dad. Not so much with the husband stuff just yet tho.

9. The first cd I ever bought was Dookie by Green Day, but I tell people it was Life in 1792 by Jermaine Dupree. And now that I'm thinking of it, I've been embarrassing myself for years...

10. I tell people that I'm outdoorsy but the truth is I'm looking for something surprising and beautiful at the same time. I couldn't imagine finding that anywhere but off a trail somewhere far from a city. And the Jersey Shore.

1 comment:

Estelle said...

Was this whole post just an excuse to post a pic of the ever-so-classy Snooki three times? lol